Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hey?

So I've been gone for a while. And by a while, I mean almost ten months. Whoops.

Why? The short answer is that my depression got better, then it got worse, and I'm not really sure what it's doing right now.

I don't have a long answer for you, because I really don't know why I gave up on this blog.

But hey, I'm back! (Hopefully.) You can all return to reading about my shitty teenage problems! It's enticing, I know.

Also, I seem to have gained like five followers during my break. So hello, I guess. Welcome? Enjoy your stay?

Quick Rundown of My Life at the Moment:

- I've turned sixteen.
- I'm still so virginal it hurts.
- My horse has been sold (which was a good thing, so yes, I'm alright with it).
- If possible, I'm even more of a bitch than I was before.

So that should be sufficient. Honestly, I'm glad to be back. I really am.

<3,
Lani

3 comments:

  1. I GOT SO EXCITED I ALMOST WET MYSELF HOWEVER I'VE BEEN ON THE VERGE OF ALMOST WETTING MYSELF FOR AN HOUR BECAUSE I WON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO PEE UNTIL I FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK MY BLOG TO FACEBOOK OKAY I GIVE UP I'M TAKING THE CHEATERS WAY OUT WITHOUT THE EASY BUTTON BUT STILL THE THOUGHT IS THERE I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE WRITING AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BY EASY BUTTON I MEAN COOL IDK I DRANK A MONSTER AND IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING AND I'M NOT GONNA SLEEP UNTIL 8 PM TONIGHT SO CLEARLY MY LIFE CHOICES ARE GOOD

      Delete
    2. WOOO! So I'm not gonna pee myself (*cough* Zena *cough*) but I promise I'm just as excited about this. I'm kinda doing an embarrassing goofy happy dance around my room which, if there truly is a god out there, you will never be forced to see �� But anyway, yay! Xoxoxo <3Y2TM&B!!

      Delete