Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hot Guys and Green-Haired Girls

     I've been reading white-person manga. As in, it's in English, the style is slightly different, and the comic reads from left to right. Anyways, it's called Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet and it's absolutely fantastic.
     I can guarantee it's fantastic because I fell in love with every male character in the series. Actually, I think I fell in love with Todd Allison the moment I saw his face in an ad. He's that awesome.
I dare you not to fangirl.
     So yeah, I would definitely recommend it. And if you manage to get there, be warned that the third frame of page 29, chapter 9, is heart-attack inducing.
     I watched Nice Guys Finish Last by nigahiga (go youtube it, I'm too lazy to hyperlink it), and I may have paused the video at one point to get a better look at the abs of this one guy.
     Goodness grief, I am such a girl today!
     I'm writing more stuff on my devianART (I'm not to too lazy to hyperlink for shameless self promotion, heheh), and I got a follow from a stranger who likes Death and Ducks! YAY! I'm writing a prequel to it about LeAnne's cell mate Sarah who was accidentally killed. Sarah actually has her own story that I'm not yet finished with. But I'm writing more LeAnne, and I have an idea for a third installment.
     Why am I writing so much green-haired crazy lady?
I was in the middle of writing a happy story about Laura, the girl who meets an angel, when LeAnne kicked my door in and told me I needed to write about her some more. I told her to wait her turn, that I was telling Laura's story right now, and she punched Laura in the face. I told her my parents didn’t like her and they wanted me to write less morbid stuff, and she threatened to blast me with her powers that may or may not be real. I held up my Human Geography book and unfinished notes, and she told me she didn’t care about that either. And then Wolfgang bit my finger.

     That's actually my author's note for the piece about Sarah's death. I'm weird.
<3,
Lani

P.S. And thus ends my absence from my blog.

1 comment:

  1. ...Heehee
    Go Wolfgang!

    I mean... bad, bad Wolfgang. Bad duck.

    ReplyDelete