Monday, March 5, 2012

Various Friends and Their Reactions to Boy Problems

Me: *sigh* Boys are dumb. I like horses better anyways.

Pug: I don't know if he likes me back though, and I think I'm falling for him, but my other friend likes him too even though she knows I liked him first and...

Mirandola: So, before unfriending him, I sent him a Facebook message telling him to remove my number from his phone and never contact me again in any form or fashion.

RaeRae: What a chicken-headed dick.

Ninja: FUCK THIS, I'M BECOMING A LESBIAN.

<3,
Lani

2 comments:

  1. Personally, my personal favorite is he can go die in a hole and I can make a boyfriend for myself. Ninja's reaction is definently the best one you have posted though. Reminds me of that thing you were writing . . . only with girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my reaction sums up my life.
    Well not really.
    If only it had worked.... sigh.

    ReplyDelete