Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fictional Unvierses Are Better Than Real Life

     When I get bored, I pretend I live in fictional universes. To anyone who knows me, that is not a surprise.
     In advisory, we had to answer question for this stupid science review. It was too dark to read, so I started answering questions because the winning team got candy. It was a Jeapordy like setup. I got every question right except three that the other team got first. I felt like Hermione.
     Usually, my dad makes coffee in the mornings and I steal some of his, but he's gone so I had to make it myself. They need to make coffee machines for idiots. Seriously, I need arrows that say 'put water here' and 'this is the on button'. I was afraid I was putting the water directly on to the electromic part and it would all fizzle out and explode. After awhile, I had a Chrona moment and yelled "I don't know how to deal with this!" Then my mom had pity on me and showed me how to make coffee.
   Pottermore is open and I am officially a Slytherin! :D My wand is fir and dragon heartstring, 12 1/2 inches, unyielding. I feel so badass. I suck at making potions, though. Bleh.
<3,
Lani~

2 comments:

  1. What is Pottermore? I wanna know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pottermore's a website by J.K. Rowling that's kind of like an RPG and kinda like a behind-the-scenes. Idk, Google it.

      Delete