Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm a Teenage Girl. That Is My Excuse.

     So, I have an embarrassing story. If you are grossed out by girl stuff, feel free to skip this.
     Anyways, I'm on my period right now, and like absolutely every female ever, I despise it. I spew blood, I'm even bitchier than normal, and my head is just all around messed up. So, I was at school and I go to change my tampon. I'm using the super ones, mind you. I do so and leave quickly so I'm not late. I think nothing of the fact that it hurt like crap to get it in there.
     Later, I discover that I must not have taken my old one out, because, yup, there were two. Have you any idea how WEIRD that is? Ugh.
     I haven't any clue as to how it happened, but yeah. That is my embarassing story for today.
<3,
Lani

P.S. I can't believe I actually wrote about this. *embarrassed*

1 comment: