Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Have a New Mission

     My trainer has this habit of rescuing animals off the side of the road. She currently has four dogs and a handfull of cats. One of her dogs, Dyl, is the cutest thing on the planet and needs a home. Plus, he likes me. Can you see where I'm going?
     Yes, I am attempting to convince my parents I need a dog. My birthday's coming up, so I can use that, I think. Seriously though, I want a dog. I'm going to start walking the family dog Oreo more often as kind of a hint. I mean, I love Oreo and all, but he's the whole family's and I can't take him to the barn. Plus, if I can save enough for a cheapo car in a year, I can take him places and me, him, and Juliet can all go on trail rides. I'll have a horse, a dog, and the ability to take myself places. That'd be an absolute dream come true.
<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment