Saturday, July 14, 2012

Headbanging

If you know me, you know that my hair is really long. If you don't know me, then allow me to inform you that my hair is really long. Zarina and I were sitting around (her on the stairs, I on the banister), when I had the greatest idea ever.

I should join a heavy metal band.

Think about it. My headbanging would be the best ever because my hair would go everywhere. Like a tornado, but less organized. And with hair.

Zarina gave me the 'you-are-too-stupid-to-be-related-to-me' look. Then, of course, I had to jump down from the banister and show her how awesome my headbanging skills are. That was how I discovered that in order for my hair to make a complete flip, I have to headbang really slowly. Also, it takes a lot of effort to fling around that amount of hair. It made my neck hurt after a little bit, not to mention the diziness.

And thus ended my short-lived career in heavy metal.

<3,
Lani

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently sitting in my room giggle-laughing like an idiot.

    That would be fantastic! Just build up the neck strength! Get dreads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Maybe not dreads...

      BUT YES TO NECK STRENGTH!!!!!!!!

      <3Y2TM&B!!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha! I love you Lani! This made me think of that one shampoo commercial from a few years ago where two women are so proud of their hair they start a hair flinging contest and one of them gets so into it she sprains her neck. So, DON'T DO THAT! or at least do it with caution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, challenge accepted! Let's do it, you and me! This could be sooooooooo AWESOME!!

    And now, to quote my favorite line from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy: (Cue operatic singing here) "We're going to WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!"

    Love ya to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete