Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WTF Is This. I Don't Even...

Well, fuck. Can we just rewind the week?

My mother has decided that I need to keep track of my own schedule, which I am fine with, but she decided this on Sunday and didn't let me know until Tuesday.

Cassie has horse camp this week, but it was really rainy and mom kept saying "I don't know if she'll be able to do camp." "I don't think camp's gonna happen." and such. So, I assumed that there was no camp. Apparently there was. Thanks a million, mom! (This ties into the self-scheduling thing. Again, I would have liked some warning.)

Maybe I'm just PMS-y. Am I PMS-y?

I just had to use a knife to get my coke open. Do normal people do this?

Have this link to a video of old people performing popular music. Terribly. But, hey, if it makes them happy, then awesome. MUSIC IS FOR EVERYBODY! MUSIC FOR ALL!

To make that up to you, here is another link to Eric Whitacre conducting his own piece 'The Seal Lullaby' which is kind of beautiful and lovely and stuff.

I should probably be on several different kinds of medication.


Is it weird that whenever the landline rings, I automatically yell 'NO!' and then go see who's calling?

A telemarketer just called. I picked up the phone, yelled "NO." and then I hung up. I think I might enjoy being a telemarketer just to see the different responses I get.

<3,
Lani

2 comments:

  1. All we get are recorded telemarketers. Why do you get all the fun ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Dr. Fire's hatred of the telephone has rubbed off on you.

    ReplyDelete