Friday, July 27, 2012

Please Tell Me My Problems Are Normal

I am going to keep complaining about my toe. I've never broken a bone before, guys, this is a new thing for me!

I went on WebMD because boredom. WebMD basically said "you broke your toe, stupid." Or I could have thrombocytophenia. But it's probably just broken. And by broken I mean a tiny little fracture.

So, I happen to wake up all the time and think "I really don't want to bother with brushing my hair." But I can't just not brush it because my hair is waist length and if I don't I'll be halfway to dreads by the end of the day. Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem.

Music and horses are the best things ever. And also the main components of my life.

Ninja says I should use my money from the essay contest for a nerdy T-shirt. I'm considering it. Plus, I have a $50 savings bond from a different essay contest, so I can buy ALL the T-shirts!

I should enter essay contests for a living. I'd be like a starving artist, but not as cool. I have based this career choice on the fact that I have won two essay contests ever.

Oh, and I was totally kidding earlier about being a semi-finalist. I was a finalist. Meh. Same difference.

<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment