Saturday, July 14, 2012

No One Can Be Told What the Matix Is. You Have to Be Shown.

HEY GUISE I'M BACK. A) Back from choir camp and B) Back from having no computer.


Choir camp came and went and made me realize something.HOLY FUCKING HELL IN A HANDBASKET I WANT OUT OF THE HOUSE. I WANT TO LIVE BY MYSELF SO DAMN BAD NOW. LIKE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Fucking hell, Blondie leave me alone or so help me god I will shank you in the face.

Anyways. I am listening to my Allstate music through a Youtube playlist some kind soul set up. I might have just listened to the Tenor/Bass piece like three time. Male choirs, Y  U be so beautiful?? Ahem. Sopranos love basses, basses love altos, altos love tenors, tenors love themselves.

Seriously though, all-male pieces are the most gorgeous things ever. It's like dark choclate for your ears. Or an eargasm. Whatever floats your boat. Actually, just listen to this. Gah, I love boys.

Stupid Mozart. Why couldn't you have expressed your tennage in some other way than by writing a twenty-five page piece with no words but "misericordias domini, cantabo in aenum". And then switching rythms and keys every other measure. Holycrap, man. This is going to be a bitch to learn.

One of these days I am going to just haul off and slap my sister. It's gonna happen.

I just changed my screensaver to raining Matrix code. Not gonna lie, it's pretty cool.
I just watched the Matrix and had the obligatory "OMG NOTHING IS REAL" moment. Also, I am kind of in love with Mouse. HE HAS AUTOMATIC SHOTGUNS, PEOPLE.

Zarina is over. Hello, Zarina!
*Zarina waves hello at the computer screen.*
*Zarina is still waving at the computer screen.*
You can stop now, love.

YAY FOR RANDOM THINGS. I AM ENDING THIS POST BECAUSE... UM. STUFF.

<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment