Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Geek and the... Goth?

     While on the internet avoiding responsibility, I took a quiz on 'what kind of guy I attract'. In my defense, the pile of laundry on my floor is the greater evil and I'm bored. Also, I don't actually attract guys unless you count all of the friend zones I get.
Okay, okay, I'll shut up. I still don't like you.
     Anyways, my result was that I attract 'goth/emo guyz!!1!!!eleventyone!!'. I understand not how a goth would fall for a geeky weirdo like me. Also, I was told that I love him very much, even though he steals my skinny jeans. By this, I assume the author means he steals not only my skinny jeans, but my black eyeliner and nail polish as well.
1) I have no skinny jeans for this imaginary guy to steal. I've been planning on getting some, but when  do I will most certainly not ever lend them to my boyfriend. He can get his own.
2) As fo my black eyeliner and nail polish, you no can has. That's my stuff and I would not share. Also, my eyeliner and nailpolish are both sparkly, so that'd make for an interesting goth.
     Feel free to ignore this. I'm a freak, I know. The real type of guys I attract? None. Forever alone. :P
<3,
Lani

2 comments:

  1. You are not a geek. A geek eats the head off a live chicken in the circus. Do you do that? I think not unless you are keeping secrets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I love you. And no, I'll leave the circus acts to Raz. Where exactly did you come across this bit of knowledge?

      Delete