Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LAWLZ.

     Ohmigoodness I crack up every time I see this. Thought I'd share it, in case you live under a rock with no internet connection and are somehow magiacally viewing this because I'm just awesome like that and my awesomness is contagious and spreads to my blog of wonderment and...
     Bystander: Lani?
     ...similar stuff like that becasue how could the epicness NOT be contagious, I mean...
     Bystander: Dude, shut up.
     ...unless you consider me not awesome in which case I'll feel very sad  inside if you happen to be someone who's opinions I care about, but if you're that denture cream website that I keep getting hits from, I just might flip you off. Jus' sayin'.
     Bystander: LANI.
     ...hm?
     Bystander: STOP. TALKING.
     Oh... okay then. I'll just go to sleep now... adios.
<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment