Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Hate Drama. So F-ing Much.

     I have not been on here in forever. Goodness. Mostly, it's because I'm now on deviantART, so that's entranced me for the past couple days.
     TennisChild and I had a fight. I think. It wasn't a yelling 'OMG I H8 YOUZ!!1!!11ELEVEN'. It was more a series of indirect accusations and genral iciness.
     See, I was supposed to spend the night over at her house Sun. The thing is, I hate sleeping over there because the sleeping arrangments are always really uncomfortable. So, I called her to ask if we could forego the overnight and have her come over Monday.
     And then it exploded in my face.
     Her mom called mine to 'express her disappointment' which basically means they bitched at each other for a while. Then TennisChild called me and we had a lovely little frosty conversation while I was cleaning stalls in which she insinuated I was flaky and always cancelled everything. She also told me that had it been HER, she would have gone anyways because she didn't want to disappoint.
     Don't try and guilt trip me, TennisChild. If I don't want to sleep over, it shouldn't be such a big deal. I know I'm a bit of a pushover, but not that much. Goodness...
     My mom's pissed, but my mom's instinctive reaction to everything is to be pissed and hate everyone, so nbd.
     Okay, that was mean and not entirely true.
     Anyways, I never meant to cause such drama. God, I hate drama. Especially when it's with my friends, because then I get all spineless and cowardly. Ugh. SOMEONE MAKE IT GO AWAY! People. I dislike people. Everyone should just be a horse. Life would be so much easier then.
     I'm going to go now, because thinking about all this makes me feel all twisted inside. Can I just quit life and just ride horses? I can deal with THEM.
</3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment