Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shameless Advertisment

     HEY YALL. ZARINA HAS A BLOG NOW. Yeah, Zarina's my awesome cousin. She writes Life Isn't Rocket Science People, which I think is wonderful name. Have some quotes from her.

      "Scaring random people in shopping malls is my favorite pastime."
    
     *I am pantomining Rolling in the Deep as it plays on the radio*
      Zarina: I don't know you and most certainly am not related to you.

     "Peace love and all that jazz."

     *to me* "You could be in a Kingdom Hearts game because you have ridiculously long eyelashes and big feet."

     "[In a story she's writing] I'm planning on killing the sister's boyfriend and putting the boyfriend in a coma for a year. My imagination is just a barrel of laughs, isn't it?"

      "A geek is someone who eats the head off a live chicken in a circus. Do you do that? I think not, unless you have been keeping secrets."

     "What the hell is Wally the Wizard anyhow?"

     "Kill it! Kill it with fire! ...or water."

      *On Kingdom Hearts pairing Sora x Xion (hinthint they're the same person hinthint)*
      "That would either be narcissism or masturbation, whichever way you roll."

      "Whoop de doodle doo."

      "Your soul is a funny noise."
      "The soul! It made another noise!"

     Anyways, she's awesome an nearly as crazy as I am. Go read her blog. I order thee. It's PRETTY FRIGGIN AWESOME. Did you just read that in the exact way I would say it? I did.
     <3,
     Lani

1 comment: