Sunday, December 18, 2011

Creeper, Begone!



     My way? "Dude! You're a fucking creeper!" I don't actually have the balls to say this, except when I'm really pissed, or I'm in one of my 'manic' states (which refers to the bipolar disorder that I'm fairly sure I have, but more on that later).
     Got this off of Cracked.com. I love the website, it's freaking hilarious. My excuse for posting so much tonight is that a) it's winter break b) I'm bored c) I can, okay?
     Honestly, I'd love to write for Cracked someday. They're hilarious, and I wish I could be funny like that. You know, I think another reason I'm posting so much crap is that I want to write about what's currently hanging over my head (possible bipolar, which my parents won't believe that I have), but at the same time I'm being chicken. Being possibly bipolar scares the shit out of me. Especially since I've done my research and I'm fairly sure I'm correct.
     You know you're a doctor's daughter when you not only diagnose yourself with a psychiatric disorder, but you have the research to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment