Thursday, December 29, 2011

Level 14 Ability Gained- Swearing Like a Sailor for Thirty Minutes Straight!

     I was going to post a long, pointless ramble about the things that make me who I am. I was going reflect on how when my mom calls me downstairs and I reply "coming!" I really mean "I have heard and acknowledge your request. I'll come when I'm good and ready." (That last sentence sounds wrong...), and the fact that if people were telepathic, my life would suck. If people knew all of what goes on in my head, they'd have me institutionalized (they're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away). But then my mom made fail-fondue out of partially melted chocolate chips and I decided I like chocolate more than writing about what a freak I am.     So, instead, here's what life is like in my family.
     Blondie: Here, Lani, drizzle chocolate on your marshmallow. It makes it pretty.
     Me: I don't so pretty. I just get as much freaking chocolate as I can.
     Mom: Lani, watch your language.
     Me: 'Freaking' isn't a swear word.
     Mom: Still, your language has gotten worse.
     Me: You should hear me when I run...
     It's true. Not only can I run for half an hour straight, I can swear like a sailor the entire time. Hence the title. And on an unrelated note, if you listen to 'They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haa' backwards, it's creepy as HELL.
<3,
Lani
P.S. I finished reading through the blog of a video game character, and may I just say that I am extremely disappointed? I mean, to give up on a fundamental part of who you are... I understand the  negative effects it induced, but my depression has given me one hell of a time and I wouldn't just do away with it. If I was to make a change that drastic, I would have forego above-average intelligence (although I'm still an idiot), stop mood swings, stop being cynical and sarcastic, and stop being introverted. I've done some of my best humor writing while depressed and cynical. I wouldn't trade it for normality. And I am disappointed in you, video game character who I've already mentioned, for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment