Thursday, December 29, 2011

HELPING with World DESTRUCTION!!!1!!!!!oneone

     We have a 'playroom' in our house that I resolutely refer to as the 'gameroom' because I am not five. Earlier this year, we decided that it should be remodeled (we being my mother, sister, and me). Our plan was
a) paint the walls. There's like wood paneling on the lowest three feet of the wall. Blondie and I agreed on blue, and we picked out a few option that are currently taped to the wall.
b) move the old, dying leather couch from the living room (downstairs) to the gameroom (upstairs). This was accomplished, and serves as proof that I am fucking superwoman.
c) get rid of the mini table and chairs and pastel pink chairs that are meant for three-year olds having tea parties with their imaginary friends. On a rather unrelated, rambling note, I always used the table and chairs as a fort, and just climbed on the shelf. Instead of tea parties, I went on top-secret missions to save the world with my imaginary friends. I was a badass child.
     ANYHOO. My mother does not want to get rid of the 'play furniture', and would rather paint the walls brown. This would result in brown walls, brown cabinets, brown couch, and brown carpet.
     I have been told that I need to 'be a part of the family' and 'interact with others' and not 'hide away' because my mother 'wants to help' with my attempts at 'world destruction'. If it's not obvious I made that last one up, you need a Gibbs slap. Repeatedly. If you didn't get that, remove yourself from my (online) presence immediately and go watch NCIS. So, I am expected to 'interact with the family' and 'pull my weight' and 'contribute', but I am not consulted about stuff and my opinions have no value. And my mother wonders why I stay in my room all day. -________-
<3,
Lani (who is rather pissed)
P.S. I am most likely going to dump a whole bunch of ramblings on here. Be prepared.
P.P.S. My amazing cousin introduced me to Psychonauts, a game of epicness. Like the good little fangirl I tend to be, I have entertained myself with the blogs of Sasha Nein and Milla Vodello, my two favorite characters, who also happen to be my favorite pairing. There is also a rather large quantity of fanart. I know what you're thinking... shut up. T.T If you know what Psychonauts is, you have earned my undying love. Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment