Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holy Shit Guys, It's a Different Year Now

     2011 just ended. I spent the last few minutes on my computer, not doing anything important. 2011 was a pretty good year. It had its ups and downs, but now it's 2012. Just typing that makes me feel badass. Prepare for the zombie apocalypse that will occur Dec. 21 if Ninja is to be believed. Anyways, I don't have any goals for the new year. I mean, there's stuff I want to do, but I don't have any New Year's Resolutions. People seem to think that just because you decide to do something Jan. 1, you'll have 10x the commitment. Trust me, making goals works all year round. Anyways, enough of my lameness. Happy New Year! :)<3,
Lani
Edit: Damnit, Google's two hours behind my time! It's 2012 where I am, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment