Friday, December 23, 2011

Home for the Holidays

     So, my family is in for the holidays. "Family" consists of me, my mom, dad, and my seven-year-old sister who we'll call Blondie, my grandfather, aunt, uncle, and cousin. My cousin is exactly eleven months older than I am. We'll call her Zarina. Things always get interesting when you put the two of us in the same room/chat room, since we're both pretty crazy (well, I'm completley wacko, while she still retains some semblance of sanity). Examples:
     "Your soul is a funny noise." *time passes* "The soul! It made another noise!"~Zarina
     "Did I drop you on your head when you were a baby and then forget about it?"~Me to Blondie
     Oh, and FYI 'Zarina' is pronounced "Zar-een-uh". There's actually a backstory that explains how she came to be known by that name, but it's long and I shall save it for another time. Until then, I shall hang out with my fairly epic family.
<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment