Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Do Have Friends!

     You know, I don't know why I even bother doing this sometimes. Looking through my stats, the website that's most visited my page sells dentures or something. *sighhhhhhhh*
      Anyways, my I was looking through my friends blog Deeply Confusing, Highly Amusing, which cracked me up, and I saw my nickname is HorseGirl. I completely approve.
      But then again, the only people to read my blog are machines, so I'm pretty much talking to myself, but I do that anyways, so not a whole lot is new. But, ignore my unhappy rant, I'm possibly slipping back into depression. So, carry on.
<3,
Lani

2 comments:

  1. No! No depression!
    [I've never written a comment before... Or had one written on mine... THIS IS A LANDMARK MOMENT]

    The people who most visit mine are... 2 that i don't understand, and this: http://getdentalimplantsinfo.com

    This makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They visit me too! CONSPIRACY!

    ReplyDelete