Monday, January 2, 2012

A Run-In With the Law...

     I went over to the house of my best friend TennisChild yesterday. I haven't seen her in a while, so that was nice. Being teenage girls, we went to bed at llike 4:30. My friend's older sister was home from college and had one of her friends over. At around 11:15, the friend, TennisChild, and I all went on a walk. Yeah, it was dark and whatever, but it was around the neigborhood. After like a quarter of an hour, this cop pulls up behind us and tells us we need to go home (apparently there was a curfew). We say yes sir and head back. We walk half a block, he pulls up behind us again, and makes us get in his car so he can take us home.
     At this point, we're all freaked out and don't particularly want to get in the car, but he's a police officer, so there's not much we can do. He takes us back to my friends house, lectures her mom about the curfew and leaves.
     The curfew in TennisChild's neighborhood is from 12:01 to 5:00. The policeman picked us up at 12:03. TennisChild and I are both only one year too young to be exempt from curfew, and we were walking with TennisChild's sister's friend, who was 19. Wow...
      Still, I was a freaked out. The man didn't show us any sort of identification to prove he was a cop, we only knew because his car had 'police' written discreetly on the side, and he had a patch on his shirt. If he'd found out I wasn't TennisGirl's sister and called my mother... I would have been in such deep shit. *shudders* But anyways, that was the most interesting thing that happened to me over break. Hm.
<3,
Lani

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, such a rebel!!
    XD
    i count that as pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete