Monday, January 30, 2012

10 Random, Pointless Facts About Me

1) I will wear the same item of clothing overal and over between washes provided there are no noticable stains (we're talking like 5 times). With riding clothes, disregard the stain thing.
2) I have really flimsy nails. They have a tendency to break down the middle.
3) I write fanfiction.
3) I can't cook. Sticking things in the microwave is as close as it gets.
4) I hate white choclate. Milk is good, dark is even better.
5) I'll only cry from emotional pain, not physical.
6) I put a bunch of sugar and creamer in my coffee.
7) Despite being a first soprano, high notes still scare me (high being F and up).
8) I can type really fast, but only on my laptop because my fingers can't adjust to different keyboards.
9) I can't decide on a career. There's too much I want to do!
10) Since high school started, I've been skipping meals and have consequently lost weight. Not that I really needed to, but it still makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment