Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Don't Do Romance, Really...

     Anyone care to hear about my fail of a love life? No? TOO BAD, SUCKAH. Anyways. So there's this guy I like. Let's call him Romeo, becaue he is the least romantic, most romantically oblivious guy ever, and irony amuses me. So, I sit with him and Ninja at luch, and he gave me a piece of choclate yesterday. I returned the favor today (but I had one for Ninja and Mandolin as well beacause I'm a wimp. And I love my friends.) I've known Romeo since 5th grade, when we were best friends. Now that I look back, I think I might have a little bit of a crush on him back then. We went to different junior highs, and when I saw him at the end of 8th grade, my first thought was Wow, he got cute. My choir buddies don't agree with me, and I spend my time with my other friends doing stuff besides talking about boys, like preparing for the zombie apocalypse. But seriously, in choir, everyone only talks about boys. -__- I can only stay in Teenage Girl Mode for so long.
     One of the girls in choir is my buddy. who we'll call Pug because that's what I think of every time I hear her last name. Romeo is her ex. She knows I like him and she's okay with it because we'd "be so cute!!! I mean, you're both so awkward! You'd be perfect together!" Thanks, Pug. Anyways, she dumped Romeo because he was 'awkward'. She did it over a text and broke his heart. She seems relativley unconcerned by this. This makes me want to give Romeo a hug (but I won't, cause I think that'd freak him out).
     I'll probably write more about this later, because I'm tired right now. So adios.
<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment