Monday, January 9, 2012

Turns Out They Were Ice Packs

     So, for Christmas, my dad got me a couple of these:
Source
     I hadn't a clue what they were and so I stuck them in the Magical Land of Things That Have Yet to Be Shoved in my Closet, aka the top of my dresser. So there they stayed, and I forgot about them, never discovering the purpose concealed within the blue plastic (they're ice packs for people who take their lunches to school, btw).
     My dad came into my room today, and asked me why I had unfrozen icepacks on my dresser. Having just realized that's what they were, I could not provide him with an answer. He looked at me like I was an idiot and then proceeded to check between my toes for heroin marks.
     I live in a weird family.
<3,
Lani

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of heroin... DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN FEED THE FISH BELOW YOUR TITLE?

    I feel high...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I know that, I'm the one that put them there... ^_^

    ReplyDelete