Friday, January 20, 2012

Harry Potter Head Canons

     I have a new obsession. Well, not new exactly. Anyways, I have have discovered head canons. Specifically, Harry Potter Head Canons. I am a happy fangirl.
     If you don't know, a head canons is something a fanfiction author writes. It is a idea or opinion about a fictional universe that is not a canon fact (explicitly stated). Dude. They're addicting. A lot of them though, seem to be just excuses for a fan author to make their favorite characters screw. Here's a few pairings I've seen, and my subsequent opinion.
Ron x Hermione- Aw, cute! ^_^
Harry x Ginny- Aw! Adorable!
Luna x Neville- They're perfect for each other!
Dumbledore x Grindelwald- Moving right along...
Sirius x Minerva McGonagall- What the hell? Plus, he's too young for her
Hagrid x Umbridge- Umbridge is undeserving of love. No.
Draco x Hermione- LawlolawloFAIL. Romionie all the way.
Draco x Harry- Ew? Enemies does not equal unresolved sexual tension.
Ginny x Luna- I can't see either of them rolling that way.
Ginny x Hermione- Now what would their men say, hm?
Lupin x Tonks- AW! <3 *tear*
James x Lily- Cute :)
Sirius x Lupin- Erm, let's not.
Snape x McGonagall- Dude, wtf.
Snape x Hermione- DEAR GOD NO. KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
     That's all I can think of for now. There's lots of good ones out there. Some make you laugh, and others make you cry. Like this one.

George was not able to produce a Patronus after Fred died. Every happy memory he ever had was with Fred.

     *tears up* Anyways, I'll stop being a fangirl for now. Adios yall.
<3,
Lani

1 comment:

  1. I love being a fangirl. And head cannons. I always picture fangirls with Ash (pokemon) backpacks (or Finn's from Adventure Time) and pigtails. In short shorts and a tank top. So basically, I need an Ash backpack. Or Finn's.
    Then I can go all *SQUEE* and be epic fangirl.

    ReplyDelete