Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just Another Pissy Rant...

<p>Hey yall. Just a short rant here. I'm in the middle of a performance. I just got done with my one scene where I actually have a part, and I FORGOT TO TURN ON MY FUCKING MIKE. ARG. I feel like I'm either going to cry or start swearing. This was the show everyone I know came to, and I fucked up.
    So, I'm upset. I need a hug. And I need to hit something, because sometimes a girl just needs to cry, and sometimes a girl just needs to beat the shit ouy of someone/thing. See, this is why I need a boyfriend so I can hug him and cry on his shoulder and then punch him.
     I'm writing this on my phone and I keep hitting the wrong keys. It makes me want to throw my phone at a wall.
     Maybe I'm just pms-y. That'd explain alot.
    <3,
    Lani

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I was sitting in the back, and when I could hear you it sounded awesome. So calm down, it was epic.

    ReplyDelete