Monday, June 25, 2012

Differences of Opinion

I just had a conversation with my mother in which she told me in no uncertain terms that she didn't think I could shoot people. Not in a physical sense, my dad's taken me to a shooting range and I am perfectly capable of firing a gun, but in a sense that I could not handle ending someone's life.

Personally, I think I am personally capable of putting a bullet in somebody's brain. Provided they gave me a reason, of course.

Sometimes I think my mother really doesn't know me at all.

<3,
Lani

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you scare me.

    Of course, whenever we practice self-defense my dad comments I have a look of glee that suggests I actually want to get attacked.

    And I want to be an ER doctor but I still want innards to get set on fire.

    Maybe I'm a hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete