Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Bought A Clock




     I just bought a clock, y'all. Not just any clock, either, but a Salvador Dali clock. Bwahaha!

     Yup, I just bought one of those. It was a spur-of-the-moment deal where I was rearranging my favorites and I accidentally clicked on ThinkGeek and BAM there was this clock. It was even on sale for like ten bucks. Plus shipping, it ended up being more like twenty, but by then I'd already made up my mind that I was going to own a melted clock, come hell or high shipping.
     Then, upon prompting by the website, I made an account, and instead of an 'okay' button, it said 'make it so'. Then I was greeted by a little monkey, who welcomed me to the cult.
And I mean that literally.

     So, sometime within the next few weeks, I should get a melting clock on my doorstep. My mother is going to be very confused. It will probably go something like this:

Mom: What is this?
Me: Oh, that's the melting clock I ordered a while back.
Mom: ...What?
Me: I ordered a melting clock. This is it.
Mom: From where?
Me: Off the internet, Mom.
Mom: So that's what you do all day on your computer?
Me: Close enough.

     Ahaha I can't wait. >:D
<3,
Lani

1 comment: