Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stuffy Sorts of Stuff and Such

     I must apologize to all of you for my recent inactivity. Stuff has been happening. Stuffy sort of stuff. I had a horse show last weekend, which I aim to write about. Notice how I used 'aim' instead of 'will' so that if I never actually do write about it, I'm off the hook because I only aimed to write about the horse show.
     But a lot of crap has sort of been going on lately. Not bad crap, just mundane, normal day-to-day life. So, I haven't been writing because I've been busy.
     That was a lie. It's mostly becuase I'm lazy. And I actually have been writing, it's just that I've been writing more prose/fiction type stuff than blog posts. But it's mostly because I'm lazy.
     Please forgive me, dear readers, and I promise I will try to not be a metaphorical fatass when it comes to keeping up with my blog.
<3,
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment