Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Which My Horse Swears at Me

I have found my jam. In a musical sense.
Pictured: Not what I meant.

My jam is currently 'Up All Night' by Alex Clare. Youtube it, I'm too lazy to hyperlink.
Also, I recommend 'Too Close', which is also by Alex Clare and has some badass dubstep. But back to the above song, it's awesome because the music video is about really dedicated athletes, and (judging by my awful, awful farmer's tan) I'm a really dedicated athlete! Geddit? Geddit?

Plus, I'm often up until all hours of the night simply because my brain thinks sleep is for losers.

However, I think that if I showed up at the barn in the middle of the night to get a good ride in, Juliet would be all "bitch, it's two in the morning and I am trying to sleep. Fuck off." Because she's grumpy like that. But with enough carrots she'd totally let me get on bareback and gallop around in the field. But neither of us would be able to see, so we'd probably run into a fence or something.
BUT THE IDEA IS COOL, OKAY?

Ahem.
I just realized I referred to myself as a 'really dedicated athlete'. The most productive thing I did yesterday was stand in the shower. Like, not even take a shower. I just stood there and got wet. I mean, I was sick, but still.

I just answered the phone and it was some guy I didn't know. I talked in Spanish and he hung up. I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF MYSELF. He was probably really confused, because I picked up the phone with "hello?" then proceeded to tell him I didn't speak English. It was awesome.
<3,
Lani

1 comment:

  1. Sras. Sotomayor and Mattix would be very proud!

    ReplyDelete