Friday, June 8, 2012

The Summation of My Very Existence


     While in the shower (the place where I do most of my serious thinking), I contemplated making one of those "how people see me" memes.

Like so.

     As I was thinking about the pictures I could use, I kept coming back to this one shot that my friend Ninja took of me when we were working on an English project with Mirandola. Weird, I thought, I could totally use this for every "how ____ sees me".
     And that was how I found the picture that perfectly summed up my existence.
<3,
Lani

P.S. Ninja, I hope you don't find it weird that I went and liked/commented on this on fb when you put the album up a while ago. : /

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty much: you. Just you. xD

    And no, I randomly stalk people all the time. so not weird. Actually it is weird but *I* am weird, so... all good.

    ReplyDelete